1. DIY seed packets made from your favourite wrapping paper are a sweet way to share seeds from your own garden and make great gifts for garden lovers, Mother's Day or hostess gifts.
2. A clear box shows off coloured wood-fibre grass fill. With Easter around the corner, it's a good time to find colourful basket fills at the dollar store.
3. Shizen Design handmade papers are silkscreened in lush colours.
4. DIY gift tags made using food colouring — a good craft to do while you have your Easter egg decorating supplies out.
5. DIY stencilled treat bag — try with an Easter message and fill with sweets.