1. Soap packaging. From Humunuku Shoppe (item no longer available). I love the idea of covering one entire side of a gift with a label.
2. Graphic-patterned chocolate- and salmon-coloured wrapping paper set. From Froh & Frau. This colour and pattern combo are super on trend these days.
3. Kraft, black and gold paper goods. From The Stationery Boutique. With Valentine motifs like hearts and arrows, you don't need pink or red.
4. DIY doughnut Valentines with free downloadable printable gift tags. By Gabrielle Blair on Design Mom. Instead of chocolate, why not give doughnuts for Valentine's Day this year?
5. Valentine envelopes/treat bags (free downloadable printable). By Kristen on Ella Claire. Vintage romantic charm.