1. Personalize a bottle of home brew or store-bought spirits with jute twine. DIY tutorial.
2. Smock's line of printed kraft paper is the perfect selection of subtle pattern for Dad.
3. Gift wrapping that makes a sartorial statement. How to wrap using two papers.
4. Weathered tissue and leather wrapping for the rugged father.
5. DIY military-stencilled paper is sure to be a hit. Just change the message to Happy Father's Day.
6. A white-on-white monogram is sleek and sophisticated.
7. Decorate Dad's gift with wood veneer for an unforgettable package. DIY tutorial.
8. Create a minimal look with an image panel from a second sheet of wrapping paper.+ Gift wrapping and photography by Corinna vanGerwen