When you're obsessed with paper, it tends to pile up. Here are 5 ways to keep your rolls organized and prevent them from getting damaged:
- Two hooks and a wooden dowel make for easy and accessible storage of paper rolls. Here they're hung on the inside of a closet door. By Caroline Armelle Drake on Armelle.
- Cut a slit in a toilet paper roll and use as a cuff to keep wrapping paper from unrolling. Seriously, a genius idea. I've taken to doing this myself with all my paper rolls. By Joy Astle (sorry, link broken and original source not found).
- DIY wall-mounted wrapping paper rack made with curtain rods. By By Chanel Dror on Camille Styles.
- Rolled paper stored in plastic bag dispensers (Ikea's Variera dispenser, to be exact). On Gall-erry.
- Rolls suspended from a closet ceiling using hooks and wire. By Frank Farm on Flickr.
How do you keep your wrapping paper rolls organized? Let me know in the comments.
+ Photo by Corinna vanGerwen