UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed.
3M Canada has generously offered a prize package of Scotch Brand tapes, adhesives and scissors for one lucky reader of the Corinna Wraps blog! The package includes tons of tape and amazing scissors for making cards and wrapping presents for Valentine's Day.
TO ENTER Ask a question about gift wrapping or share a gift wrapping tip by leaving a comment below.
DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES Sign up for my monthly gift wrapping newsletter to be entered twice in the draw. (Don't forget to comment below too.)
- Scotch Pop-Up Tape Handband Dispenser: Super convenient for gift wrapping, it fits right onto your hand so your hands are free to do the wrapping, not wrestling with tape.
- Scotch Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip Dispenser: Another hands-free alternative that comes in handy when gift wrapping. [One of my personal favourites.]
- 2 rolls of Scotch Vellum Tape: Maybe a handmade card with delicate paper is in the cards this Valentine's Day? If it is, this tape will come in handy!
- 1 tube of Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive: Valentine's Day craft project anyone? Whether it's a scrapbooking project or a seriously fancy gift wrapping job, this quick-dry adhesive will make it stick.
- 2 rolls of Scotch Gift Wrap Tape: Tried and true, the satin finish makes this infamous gift wrap tape nearly disappear on most wrapping paper.
- 2 rolls of Scotch Double Sided Tape: Seriously handy, just around the house or for gift wrapping. [This is my go-to tape for gift wrapping.]
- A pair of Scotch Precision Ultra Edge Scissors: Titanium scissors that'll snip your gift wrap and ribbon so beautifully, you won't want to share them with anyone else in your household. [I have a pair of these scissors — they cut like butter.]
- A pair of Scotch Precision Ultra Edge Non-Stick Scissors: Titanium non-stick scissors for when you're cutting tape, or are in other "sticky" situations.
**Apologies to readers living outside of the Great White North; this giveaway is open only to Canadian Residents.**
Giveaway ends midnight EST, Jan. 29, 2012. The winner will be chosen by random draw and will be announced on this blog on Jan. 31, 2012.